Avocado Tomato Toast
Avocado Tomato Toast takes just a few simple ingredients to make. A toasted piece of bread topped with ripe and fresh avocado, sliced tomatoes, and seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- 1 piece bread seeded, sprout, wheat or desired type
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 roma tomato or vine tomato
- pinch salt if desired
- pinch pepper if desired
- pinch garlic powder if desired
In a small bowl, mix together avocado, salt, pepper and garlic powder until smooth.
Slice or dice tomato
Toast slice of bread to desired "toasted level".
Spread avocado mixture on to toast and top with slices of tomato or diced tomatoes.
Feel free to add additional toppings such as fresh basil, ground flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, and more!
More Topping Ideas:
- Add a fried egg (over easy is tasty!) or even sliced hard-boiled egg to make this recipe a - avocado toast with egg and tomato.
- Use cherry tomatoes instead of sliced tomatoes for an avocado cherry tomato toast. Just slice cherry tomatoes so they don't roll off.
- Ground flaxseed
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chia seeds
- Fresh basil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Crushed red pepper